Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Smiles of Autumn

2010 has been one of the most beautiful autumn seasons I have remembered.  Maybe I have just been more actively a part of enjoying this season of color.  Here are some of our smiles from autumn.
Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens was a new discovery for us.  We went to the butterfly exhibit in September and fell in love with all we saw there.

 
 Our last fresh Zinnias cut from the flower beds in November before the first frost got them.  And of course hot cocoa to go along with them.




Raking leaves in bare feet.  Must be a Carolina fall! 

The fruits of our efforts can fun!!

Little boys growing up way too fast.

Enjoying all the smiles along the journey.

And remembering smiles of years gone by....

Our oldest at 4 yrs old


Pumpkins of 2007

Willow Oak leaf piles of 2005

 Our youngest sitting in piles at Nonna's at age 3.

He does all things well....

No comments: