All I have to do is drive down my street or drive around town.
I'm blessed to live in a city in the south, where Cherry trees are plentiful and in full bloom right now.
A few days ago, my youngest son and I went to one of my favorite parts of town, took a walk down Queens Road and snapped photographs.
I love the way the Cherry trees line the median. They are only like this for about a week.
My son was attracted to the petals on the ground.
Out of curiosity he picked up a handful.
That kind of wraps up how my heart feels about spring.
Jubilant, excited, curious and hopeful of what is to come.
And let's not forget.... very thankful.
This southern gal gets tired of winter pretty quickly.
So here's to spring!
the arrival of anticipated flowers,
and many adventures with our boys to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment