Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Favorite Garden Photos

Come take a walk through our garden..... I love to take photos of our flowers.  Here is just a peek at some of the plants that blessed us this year.

Colored sunflower mix, Black eyed Susans in the background
Colored sunflower mix
Mammoth sunflower leaves and Philip's hand
Husky Cherry Reds and Better Boys
Sweet Mint
Mammoth sunflower
Philip's Zinnia

Joseph and his Mammoth sunflower
Petunias
Black Eyed Susan bulb
Purple coneflower
Mammoth sunflower shoots
Joseph's Mammoth sunflowers about 2 weeks old
Coreopsis
Our wildflower mini meadow of June
Coreopsis Tinctoria
Shasta Daisies
Cosmos
Mammoth sunflower

To God be the glory!

2 comments:

Frances said...

Beautiful pictures, Judith. My favorite is the red zinnia.

Judith said...

Thank you Frances! I really enjoy the zinnias too!