Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Running for His First Touchdown

Philip J. ran for his first touch down last night during game three of Victory Sports Flag football spring season.

What a moment for him!  

He couldn't believe he did it.  

I've seen him run those fields many times during his brother's football practices.  My son LOVES to run.  Sometimes he'll just run along the out of bound lines just because he wants to.  
He and his brother run our backyard quite a bit as well.  Big brother chasing younger brother with the football.  They keep a pretty good pace with one another.

 This was a great lesson for Philip in listening, following through, and giving your best last night.  When coach tells you to run the ball down the side lines because it is wide open and you listen and give it your best, amazing things can happen. 

Thank you Victory Sports!  Being a part of the Victory family really is a wonderful thing.  It's a an awesome setting for a child to learn team building, sports skills, and learn about the Lord all in one place.  I'm so grateful for what Greg and Mia's ministry has provided for our sons.  

Philip we are so proud of you!  Next game Thursday May 17 on the Flint Hill Fields. 

No comments: