Dad still looks at her now like he did then,
A gaze across the room with a smile on his face,
At this moment, to him, there is no one else in the room.
The world stands still and it is just the two of them.
She turns and smiles for the camera and doesn't even know,
At this moment, to him, there is no one else in the room.
The world stands still and it is just the two of them.
She turns and smiles for the camera and doesn't even know,
She's being admired by her husband whom she loves so dearly.

2 comments:
I LOVE this! The picture, the beauty of their mutual love...
Thank you Frances! I too, LOVE this photo. I found it loose in a photo album of Mom's. It is an 8x10 size. I couldn't resist posting it because it says so much and speaks to my heart!
Post a Comment