It's hard to sing when you struggle just to get words out because your heart is so full. It's hard to sing when you are struggling with physical pain as well dealing with a health issue.
So, with God's help, I'm going to keep singing, because my heart longs to. This song is exactly how I feel this evening. Mike was playing it on his laptop and I fell in love with the song. The piano strikes a chord in this heart of mine....
I'm singing for Mom and I....for the two of us.
Bless the Lord oh my soul,
Oh my soul,
Worship His holy name!
Sing like never before,
Oh my soul,
Worship Your holy name!
The sun comes up it's a new day dawning,
It's time to sing your song again,
Whatever may pass, whatever lies before me,
Let me be singing when the evening comes.
Bless the Lord oh my soul,
Oh my soul,
Worship His holy name!
Sing like never before,
Oh my soul,
Worship Your holy name!
Your rich in love and You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind,
For all your goodness I will keep on singing,
10,000 reasons for my heart to find.
Bless the Lord oh my soul,
Oh my soul,
Worship His holy name!
Sing like never before,
Oh my soul,
Worship Your holy name!
And on that day when my strength is failing,
The end draws near and my time has come,
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending,
10,000 years and then forever more!

No comments:
Post a Comment