Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
History Home School Days in Jamestown, VA
The week after Labor Day we took school on the road and spent a week touring Historical sights in Virginia related to the Revolutionary War time period. It was a wonderful week, full of hands on learning, living history and adventure. It's nice with home schooling to have the flexibility of going and doing when it is convenient for us as a family. Mike cannot take time off during the summer months due to the nature of his job. So, September has become our favorite month for taking our time together as a family for vacation and learning.
Day 1:
Jamestown Settlement- Jamestown, Virginia
Enjoy these photos on the link above which I posted on Facebook. Beautiful weather was with us all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment