Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas!

He is born!

My favorite part of the wee hours of Christmas morning is staying up until midnight and putting the Baby Jesus doll into our manger on the fire place.

The manger was made by my dad for one of my large dolls.  I was about 5 years old when he made it and I remember it being in my room for many years.

The crown represents Jesus as Lord of Lords and King of Kings!

The little angel was one of my Christmas ornaments as a very small child.  Mom and Dad used to always put that at the top of our Christmas tree.  This tree has been passed down to Mike and I.

This year I put Grandmama's crocheted angel on top of our tree and I put the little porcelain angel in the manger on Christmas Eve.

What a beautiful gift the Christ child is to us!

Thank you Jesus for becoming poor for us so you could make us rich with eternal life.

Merry Christmas Moma..... I know you are enjoying that life abundant with Jesus on this Christmas Day!  I'm going to give Dad a hug and kiss from you.  I know you'd want me to do that for you.

To all of our loved ones near and far..... Merry Merry Christmas!

Love,
Judith and Family

No comments: