Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Memories of the Season

Looking back at the Christmas season of 2014 from the beginning of the December to the New Year..... I'm so grateful for it all.

(I'm posting a bit late..... my apologies.  Many of these photos are all taken with my new camera Mike gave me last year, my Cannon Rebel.  Some are taken with an iPhone 5s.  I've been doing a lot of photo taking, trying and experimenting with the Canon camera trying to learn its features.  It has been one of the most thoughtful gifts my husband has ever given me.  He knows how much I enjoy photography.  I'm such a baby at this, but one day I hope I'm not.)

Happy New Year!
Judith


We started out December with a birthday..... Joseph is 14.
How did that ever happen?  I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that my son is now taller than Mike and I.  Even though he was sick on his birthday, a slice of red velvet cake seemed to be just what the doctor ordered and he was all smiles!





Christmas lights at sunset




Enjoying the Christmas season at Myers Park


Going to see the Carolina Panthers play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 



Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens


Orchid Christmas tree ~ Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens


Advent devotions


Christmas breakfast with Nonno



A Christmas kiss for Mom





Christmas lunch preparations





A bike ride Christmas day






Happy New Year!

No comments: