Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sharing Easter Together

At the retirement community this afternoon with Mom and Dad.  
The weather was absolutely perfect.  We started inside sharing flowers and chocolate eggs and finished outside in the fresh air.  

Philip asked me what Mom's favorite color was so he could bring her an egg in that color.

Photo by my brother:  Tom Poston

Photo by  my brother:  Tom Poston
There's dark chocolate in there somewhere!



Our Navy Dad!
Always.... ALWAYS happy to see each other!
Dad never stops smiling.



My Three Guys!

Philip


Mike

Joseph
Beautiful blue eyes....my daddy!
And the day could not end without a grandson sharing his caterpillars with Grandmom!
Philip was also able to read the Easter story out of one of his picture books to Grandmom and Granddad.  He did a great job.  Mom followed along with every word.  Tom was able to video it on his iPhone, however, I can't get it to load onto blogger.  If I figure it out I will post it for you to see.  It's too sweet not to post.

Happy Easter to all!  We've truly had a wonderful day from beginning to end!  This was only one special part of our day.



No comments: