Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Perfect Fit

Sometimes the Lord has a way of working things out in my life to fit perfectly the way He knows they need to be.  Different aspects of my life are like puzzle pieces fitting together, which are carefully crafted by our heavenly Father with His best in mind for my life.  It is as if He sees my life as the picture on the puzzle box and knows what the finished product will look like.  He is the potter, I'm the clay.  He is not through with me yet.  I'm so grateful for His best.  I pray that I will always recognize and appreciate His best, so that I may make choices that reflect this in my life.

My Mom choosing me as her daughter was God's best for me.  Oh I'm so grateful she made that choice!

I'd say that as Mother's Day approaches, that the gift of my mother is such an incredible gift that it is hard to put into words.

As mother and daughter, I'd say we are a perfect fit.  

From the beginning of our lives together, we look like we were always meant to be.  This photo was probably taken my first days at home with my forever family.  I am two months old.  I had just met my mom days earlier.  I have a feeling I felt her love from day one.  After knowing her for over 4 decades and knowing her loving spirit, gentleness, kindness, and caring nature, I know she loved on me like I had never been loved before.

Everyone says how much we look alike. I always smile. I love when people say that.  No one can believe that I'm adopted at first.

I'm so glad God knows us so well.

A perfect fit..... yes, a mother daughter perfect fit.
I love you Moma.

No comments: