Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reaching for the Sky

My favorite picture from this year's Victory Sports Flag Football Season of our son, Joseph...

It's often times difficult to snap photographs of players in action.  I never know what I'm going to get.  So I just keep snapping photographs hoping I'll get some that capture special moments.


"Reach for the sky"..... 
The ball is in the air, 
the hands are outstretched,
anticipation beats in his heart, 
with gleeful expectation of the possible catch he hopes to make.

This has been a very fun season for our son.  Victory Sports is a wonderful league of which we are glad to be a part.  Joseph's joy and appreciation of the game of football came from his growing as a player in Victory Sports.  We are very thankful!

No comments: