Our first day of Ecuador involved a wonderful team of people who loved on us, helped us feel completely welcome and made us feel like we were their friends. I can't tell you what a comfort it was to have this experience being in a different country and continent for the first time. It was just the most wonderful feeling in the world. I will share more about these special people at a later time. They took us on a bus tour and took us to this magnificent view of this active volcano.
 |
| Our team |
 |
| Sylvia, our wonderful guide and translator |
 |
| Sylvia's Dad, Raul, who just like a dad made us all feel like his kids. So warm and welcoming. |
 |
| Carolina, another of our translators |
This area of Ecuador is beautiful. The Lord has really blessed us so much this first day. If you knew about our airport "follies" which I'll write about at some point when I have time, you will understand even more how wonderful it is to have a team of people meet you that cares so much, wants to help you any way they can.
We are excited about being here. My next post will be about our first day at the orphanages, which was actually today. Amazing day it was. Truly special.
1 comment:
Hi Jude,
Thank you so much for posting this. What a blessing. I'm so glad that they were there for you all. Love you and am praying. I can't wait to hear all about your time there!! Please hug some children for me.
Love, Sue
Post a Comment