Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Fresh Hair Cut

It's nice to have a fresh hair cut.....
Mr. DeCarlo is our barber.  
He's been a barber for about 40 years and it shows!  You can find lots of people who cut hair, but it's hard to find a "true" barber that makes it an art without a lot of fanfare and is so humble about his work and lives in your neighborhood!  We discovered him and his little shop a few years ago.   I'm so thankful to our neighbors who told us about him.  He's so friendly and warm, always making you feel welcome when you are there.  His family is from Italy, from the same province in Italy as Mike's mother's family.  Now that is a small world! 

These two become twins when they get haircuts on the same day. 
Aren't they cute?

You can't say they aren't brothers can you?

I just love them to pieces!

No comments: