Life is a gift.

Life is a gift.
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 3, 2012

Your Love

Philip has been looking through my blog pictures today.....

He said, "Mommy, you need to put "Your Love" in there somewhere."  He knows I like to put songs in my posts on occasion. So I promised him I would.

I want to share my son's very favorite song.  

"Your Love" by Brandon Heath
This has been his favorite song for many months.  It has not changed. There is something in this chorus that speaks to my little boy's heart about God's love.

 "It's your love, your love,
The only thing that matters is your love, 
Your love is all I have to give. 
Your love is enough to light up the darkness.
It's your love.  All I ever needed is your love.
 You're the hope in the morning  
 You're the light when the night is falling.  
You're the song when my heart is singing. 
It's your love. 
Your the eyes to the blind man, 
You're the feet to the lame man walking. 
You're the sound of the people singing.  
It's your love, your love."
Brandon Heath

No comments: